Project Manager - Web Development
Any Graduate with 6 to 10 years experience in website design & development. Candidate with existing team leadership position or experience preferred.
- Good understanding and experience of web development projects and technologies
- Team leading, task allocation and task management skills
- Planning, organizing, defining & implementing delivery processes
- Hands on experience on web design, web development or software project management is a must
- Excellent communication & team work
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage website design and development projects with a team size of 15 to 20 designers & developers
- Understand user requirements, information architecture and translate them into solution design for websites
- Define design and development tasks, identify resources and allocate tasks to resources
- Track project development, identify and resolve resource and requirements issues at team level
- Communicate development status and progress internally and with clients on regular basis
- Manage client acceptance testing for developed projects
- Define & implement delivery processes
Knowledge or experience of working on Drupal framework preferred. Experience of using Project Management tools is essential. Formal Project Management training or certification will be added advantage.