Organization Website Design
Social and Not-For-Profit Organizations need to have a very effective online presence for engaging with the community. It is becoming increasingly important for such organizations to have a world-class website as their target audience is spending more time online. A website is also a smart alternative to the exorbitant costs of traditional methods of reaching out to the audience.
An organization of any size and any nature needs to have a new-age website which:
- Publicizes information about your organization's activities
- Creates on-going conversations with community members
- Generates more enquiries for your organization's offerings and events
- Facilitates conversion of enquiries and increases participation in your organization's activities
We build on these very objectives to ensure that you have a world-class website for your Organization.
Our Business Website Design Service has helped several clients enjoy a much more prominent and result-oriented online presence, effectively improving their e-branding. The result has been a steady flow of enquiries from the website, translating into more sales and better business.
Business Website Design Service comprises:
- Domain Name Registration
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management
- Website Maintenance and Support
We build Organization Websites using the Drupal platform. Drupal is a leading open-source content management framework used by millions of businesses world-wide.
Following are the key features of a Business Website built using our services:
- Unlimited number of pages – Add as many web pages as you want and need – all on your own, no dependence on anyone!
- Complete control over your site – Create, update, delete and re-arrange as many pages, as many times as you desire
- Text editing tools – Carry out rich text editing, supplement content with images, have file attachments etc
- Information blocks – Create and manage various information blocks on the site (for instance, small boxes and blurbs providing quick and relevant information or links to various pages)
- Modern web features – Have RSS feeds, write blog(s) or aggregate content from other sites among other things
- Advanced reports and tools– Detailed analytics report, XML sitemaps (for SEO), Webmaster tools etc